Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 May 2013

Travelling from Aishbagh to Bhojipura

I Set out from home on Saturday to Aishbagh Railway Station and reached there at 7:00 and had to wait two hours before it took off.In the beginning there was only one person in my compartment talking continuously on phone,chiding one of his co-worker.Later on a nice tall,fair,thin guy got in our compartment with a different sort of voice.Then few minutes later a nice chubby guy joined us who opened the train window that nobody else could open.When few of these men got off three funny youth joined us in Lakhimpur Kheri.They changed into Capri and lay down to sleep,one of them on top berth talking to his friend at 1:00 in Night.The biggest city in our route was Pilibhit and I contemplated getting off there but it was 3:00 in the morning and I decided against it.And it was here almost everybody got off,our coach was left with only 6 people.I had reservation till Bhojipura where I had to take a Bus to Haldwani.Bhojipura is a small town in Bareilly district.I got off at Bhojipura railway station.It has a small tea-stall in front where I had my morning cup of tea while waiting for a Bus.we had some excited Dogs here chasing every speeding vehicle and barking madly at them.I bought a Newspaper and after a half hour wait got into a Bus to Haldwani.

No comments:

Post a Comment