Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 May 1998

Pleasant Weather after Pre-Monsoon Dust Storm - Nostalgic Memories of time gone by

Storm in May - 7 th May 1998

The Storm has chilled the Night.A cold wind is blowing.It seems like Winter.I am feeling pleasantly cool.I like cold,a little shivering.Sometimes I remember of yesteryear.When in this type of Atmosphere I used to read Hardy Boys,Enid Blyton and Three Investigator's Novels.It really seems a long time,and those are pleasant memories.It seems as if scenes from that Book has out before my eyes.I really am feeling very nice.

A cool breeze is blowing.The door curtain is moving in and out as gust of wind is rushing into the room.The night is dark with semi-Moon.Slight rustling of trees and noises from far off places and vehicles moving on ring-road can be heard.

The whistling of Night Watchman's whistle can be heard.There is a certain sentimental feeling in my soul.I am feeling so good so pleasant.If God want me to die,I should die in such an Atmosphere.Or simply said amount of happiness I am feeling can't be expressed in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment