Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Katharine Hepburn (30 th June 2003) Times of India Tribute


I did not knew she was beautiful until I saw Holiday where she is so elegant.Before I had seen her in African Queen and "On Golden Pond" ,I knew she was a great actress and when I see her work in 1930's to "The Philadelphia Story" I came to know she was strikingly beautiful too.

Over the years I have seen her in many films and she was great in "Guess who is coming to Dinner" too,read her Biography too and saw her in the 1980's documentary giving tribute to Spencer Tracy.She came out as a wonderful human being who always spoke out what ever was in her mind.Lots of witty saucy and quotable quotes are credited to her as she never hid her feelings and would call a spade a spade.I always admire her in movies and in real life and think I or any of us can learn a lot from her and how to live life in general.I had a documentary on her where she talked about exercising simple common sense in day to day affairs.People like her inspire us even when they are no more with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment