Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Aman becomes Nice

Aman my little 4 year old nephew seems to be leaving his mischief filled days behind,he came yesterday on Bakreid with Badi Mami.Though he called me a thief and some obscenities and locked the Bathroom door from outside while I was Bathing,but it was clear he considers me 'family' also when I was harsh with him he still was good natured  knowing in his mind that I was bluffing or I will get better.We went outside cycling he asked me to buy chewing gums for him.Then we went to ATM too to draw money.

His friends at his house are Abhishek and his sister,he goes out for long stroll with them to the park or beyond the road,his mother and now a days Badi Mami too get worried a lot.Abhishek and his sister told me tales of Big Monkeys that they had in their Village and the Rickshaw Colony Boys who enter houses and steal,it was so funny their lucid expressions and wild gesticulations seemed to make their tale a lot exciting.

19 th Nov.

Aman wanted to go for a ride,I refused.He climbed on to the bike and dis-balanced it,It fell on the ground thankfully Aman had the sense to get away from it and he was not hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment