Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Today is my B'day

Birthdays are really strange you never know what to do with them.Its my 33 rd b'day ,I was born around 12 o' clock my mother tells me,it was Thursday as my computer tells me.

For last one year I had thought many times to visit Lohia Park but could not do so.Today it was delightful go their roam around under the shades of trees,walk on the lush green grass,see the family of Ducks their and see the fishes in the Pond.Their was a beautiful wind blowing rustling the leaves of trees.The setting sun was shining brightly on green leaves,the blue sky was partially cloudy.Their are many varieties of trees and flora in the park like Arjuna,Kanakchampa,Kachnar,Peepal etc. .Their is also a wishing tree of Vedic times a tree that fulfills whatever wish you wish under its boughs.Lots of Roses and other varieties of flower were blooming.It was quite a beautiful day.

People who wished me,

Rohit Nigam my cute looking office colleague wished me in advance on Facebook

Yogesh Hemu's classmate and my Orkut acquaintance wished me first on facebook in the morning,Followed by my High School classmates from St. Thomas ,Shashi Bhushan Dwivedi,Debashish Das,Gaurav Bhandari.

Monu wished me on phone,Hemu send an SMS,Pankaj too remembered my b'day and wished me on phone.My ex-friend and now a doubtful friend who fights on trivial issues was quite sweet and soft spoken when he wished me on phone.

I was quite surprised to receive a call from Rinku,how did he remembered my b'day.

On returning home I got gifts send by Ravi Dada and Bhabhi.

In Office everybody wished me , Ravi Srivastava urged me to cut a cake their.Himanshu the cute looking man - child with anger issues wished me too.Rajendra who sits next to me wished me on phone in the evening.Watch collecting Ratnesh too wished me.

Our LIC union leader who is on Facebook D K Bajpai and retired employee Ramesh Narayan whom I knew when I worked with M N Khan too wished me on Facebook.

I have never been wished Happy B'day by so many people ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment