Total Pageviews

Friday 19 August 2011

Pages from My Dairy 1992

My father gave me a diary and asked me to write what ever I feel like.See it from perspective of a fourteen year old boy.

"My big brother is eventually what you can call a big brute.He has been always a nuisance to me.Occasionally he sometimes becomes a nice fellow but at other times he is mischievous and very much insulting.He is tall,dusky and broad shouldered.

Mother tells me that when I was a small child,I was much pestered by my brother.She will thrust a milk bottle in my mouth and will go to do her house chores.Immediately and stealthily my elder brother will come and snatch the milk bottle from my mouth and will drink his fill.When I did not get milk I used to cry and then my mother would come and think what was the matter.And then she will see my brother holding the milk bottle in his hands.She will be astounded for a minute or two and then will snatch milk bottle from his hand.Then he would get a scolding and my mother will get more milk for me and I will stop crying.My brother also at many times sat on my stomach ,until my mother would come and give him a beating.

One thing that was surprising enough was that he never cried.He had got a very good brain and used to secure good marks in Math and Physics.But his general interest was in Physics.My father loved him and preferred him to the three of us.He was thin and never got fat in his life.Dada cared about my younger brother Monu.He was quite devastating and powerful when he used to get angry.He loved to have a fight with other children especially with me.That was why I used to dislike him as I was a very peace loving child.

No comments:

Post a Comment