Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 August 2011

PROBLEM CHILD

On 12 th August my cousin sister visited us with her cousin Pankaj,My Badi Mami's sister's son.Pankaj takes good care of Mami's village home and had lived with his Mausi from childhood.When I went to village he was very nice to me and looked after my needs.My cousin sister Neelu came with her mischievous son Aman.He throws things around and tries his best to be a complete nuisance.I don't know from where he got an audio cassette and took out its reel and pulled it so it cut off from both ends.I was so dismayed when he came to show me his doings.Neelu did not think much of it and did not even admonished him.Should not Parents take some responsibility when their kids behave so?

Reminds me of Bikki Lala who made his dog shit on our door and laughed when told so and refusing to clean away the shit.Think these things are done just to ruin festival atmosphere,just keep things out of reach of devious kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment