Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 August 2011

A Walk in the Clouds connection

I saw A walk in the Clouds (1995) ten year back found it pretty boring and totally uninteresting with strange wayward script with half-baked characters.But the cinematography and locales were beautiful,also how wine is made and the customs related to it.

There's a scene in the beginning on the Bus how the heroine vomits on Keanu Reeves when they meet for the first time.Now it so happened when I was in 8 Th or so in St. Thomas School in 1992-93 and returning home by School Bus a boy named Parevez Khan from my younger brother's class came near me in the crowded bus looking pretty sick.I asked him will he sit down.And just a moment after he vomited on me.I was drenched in his vomit.Could not find water to clean away the vomit had to wait till I reached home.It was quite a harrowing experience.

Few years before that in 1987-88 once I and Roli my cousin sister and my Badi Mami were going by Bus to Jagdishpur.She send me before her on bus when the door was crowded to save a seat for them.And I did saved a seat but when she came she pointed to me that somebody had vomited on the floor.And we three had to go all the way sitting there with vomit on our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment