Total Pageviews

Friday 15 November 2013

Me,Mom and a pack of Urinal Cubes


On my visit to Spencer Store I picked up these colorful pack of round things a little bigger than Alpenliebe toffees.Nothing was mentioned on the pack,just its price.They smelled good and I bought them as a substitute to those monotonous naphthalene balls.

Later in the week I gave one of the pack to my Mother who said her Almirah smelled funny.She placed those among her clothes on each shelf of the Steel Almirah.Few days after this we were visited by our Aunt who is the Principal of a girl's School.They planned to go to the market later in the day.When they were dressing-up my Aunt's eyes fell on one of these cubes in the wide open Almirah.She asked mom why she is keeping urinal cubes in her Almirah.She said she didn't knew they were urinal cubes telling her I had bought them a week ago.This really embarrassed her and I was questioned,obviously I told my amused Aunty,nothing was written on them to suggest they were urinal cubes.Now whenever I visit these Malls and multiplexes which have sprung up in Lucknow in last few years and I see one of these cubes in the Toilet,I am reminded of that incident almost always.

No comments:

Post a Comment