Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 June 2014

Truth behind Dwarakapeeth Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati's statement on Sai Baba


I do support Uma Bharti that people can worship anybody out of faith in him.But Swami ji is also right in his fears and these Pictures I took in early April show just that.Just near Phoneix Mall in Bara Birwa Lucknow is Deva Maa Temple.It was a beautiful temple,people thronging to it on all days.But in my April Navratra visit I was shocked to see it in ruins.I came to learn that a Sai Baba Temple will be built inside the premises adjacent to Durga Temple,that's why the reconstruction.If we respect Sai Baba's followers freedom to worship him and build Temples of him.We should also respect people who believe in traditions of Hindu Religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment