Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 June 2014

When my Bus ran away with my Strolley Bag

I make it a rule not to eat heavy while traveling,eating a meal at a Dhaba absolutely no no.But this time around when a whole day has passed since we started from Haldwani and just a few Km away from Haridwar,our Bus stopped at this Dhaba (road-side eating joint).I decided to eat a Thal (rice,Chapati,sabzi,salad,pickle and Dal).I found a dead insect in the sabzi,I gave up eating.

When I went to pay,guy refused to take note saying it was cut.I said the conductor gave it to me,conductor changed it.I gave the note to the Dhaba guy,he said give it to the conductor.I was surprised but I gave it to him.Then I went to fill my Bottle at the hand-pump adjacent to the motel (Dhaba).When I returned the Bus had vanished into thin air.I asked the Motel guy to give me mobile no. of the conductor,he said he has no number,said it was my fault I should have informed conductor before going.

From there I got into a maxi-cab which left me few Km away where I got a Fisheries Institute Bus which left me on Haridwar entrance.From there I took a Bus to Haridwar Bus stand.Where to my relief I found my Bus and my Bag safe.Next day when I traveled back to Lucknow I didn't eat anywhere just filling myself with Cold-drink and snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment