Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 August 2014

Glad I came to Junagarh Fort in Bikaner

It was like visiting an old friend and circumstances led me to Bikaner.Not only I but others too had feeling of gladness and happiness written over their faces.Its like you have been here before may be lived here in previous life,aura of humaneness shrouds the fort,you feel nostalgic and as happy as a child visiting his granny after a long time.

"Things of Beauty are a joy for ever".And here in Junagarh Fort there are so many things of beauty that you can spend your all day marveling them. And those pigeons just entrance spectators with their flight over the Fort.Looking at childhood pictures of Princes you wonder how they look like any ordinary next door child,these family pictures are really nice and make you connect.

There are two Temples at the entrance and ringing bells during evening prayers fills you with spirituality,you feel vice-free and ethereal.Thanks to a local kid who guided me to this Fort.This is a pearl of a memory which I will cherish all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment