Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Na Jane Kyon Main Bekaraar - Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka (1989)

Recently I came upon this song and realized how I loved this song when I first heard it 25 years back.My father had brought the cassette of Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka.All songs were nice but I loved this song most for it was absolutely romantic with breezy youthful music and sung so well by Udit Narayan and Anuradha Paudwal.I used to hum it all the time,imagine not hearing it for so long.

Udit Narayan has a voice different from we usually hear for he was younger then,its less soft and more masculine.Song is much better than the visuals we see,I would rather hear the song and imagine,then watch the video.

This album and TV movie was the first major success of Gulshan Kumar who died so tragically.Anuradha Paudwal was in every song of T-series and in duets her male counterparts changed.Gulshan Kumar established song bank in T-series where producers or directors may come and choose the song of their choice for their movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment