Total Pageviews

Friday 15 August 2014

Saiyan Jhoothon Ka Bada Sartaaj Nikla - cult song from Do Aankhen Barah Hath


I heard this song after more than 25 years yesterday and was just blown away by it,the lovely Ektaara music,Lata singing it so differently and the funny witty lyrics leaves indelible impression and you remember it hum it.I remember when I was just a kid this movie came on Doordarshan and we were all so influenced by it.Our adults kept talking about the movie and its songs and actors.But we kids were influenced by this funny lady with basket on her head,ektaara in her handa and a drummer following her.I kept singing the song for days as used to sing what ever songs I took fancy to.Today I saw the song on youtube and found song as visually appealing as it was when I heard it.




No comments:

Post a Comment