Total Pageviews

Friday 2 September 2011

7 th May 1998 Storm Effect

The storm has cooled the summer night.A nice cold breeze is blowing.It seems as cool as winter.I am feeling pleasantly chilly.I like cold,a slight shivering it makes me feel so fresh.Some times I remember of yesteryears,when in this type of atmosphere I used to read 'Hardy Boys','Enid Blyton's Five Find Outers series' & Three Investigators novels.Or pleasant songs would be playing in adjoining house and come floating on wind.It really seems a long time,and those are the most pleasant memories of that period.It seems as if scenes from those books has come out before my eyes.

The door curtain is moving in and out as gust of wind is rushing into the room.The night is dark with semi-moon.Slight rustling of trees and noises from far places and vehicles moving on ring road can be heard.

The whistling of night watchman's whistle can be heard.Their is a certain needly feeling in my soul.I am feeling so good so pleasant.If god want me to die.I should die in such a atmosphere.

The amount of happiness that heart feels,the mind can't express in words.

Above are three songs that still linger in memory that suit such pleasant weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment