Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Holidays

From my Diary.

I always loved to have Holidays.But never till now I have enjoyed my Holidays fully.Short holidays are OK you can complete the work which you have shelved.But long holidays always become a torture.Their are usual clashes with my brothers and Parents.I hate them and they detest me.

Though there are some days of joy like going alone to a movie or roaming Hazratganj with Monu or going to friend's house and above all listening to songs.I try very hard to keep away from quarreling but somehow or other I get involved in them.Most of the days are like hell and I am ashamed that inspite of being big I cry so much.

For me the biggest trick to remain out of conflict is reading any Book.On last day before our winter holidays started Chandra ma'am gave me "Where Eagles Dare" to read.I found it really entertaining,description of scenery was really mesmerizing and it was so full of thrill,action and feelings of what happens next.And only yesterday the film based on that Alistair McLean's novel was coming on TNT.That was the first Alistair McLean book I read.

I found it really interesting,while watching "Mere Sapnon Ki Rani" song from 'Aradhna' the book that Sharmila Tagore is reading on train is of Alistair McLean.

Books have remained a trouble saver for me.I will stop gardening for it has indirectly ruined me.For achieving success men should never forget their moments of trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment