Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I love death

Depressing poem written by a suicidal acquaintance.

In the darkness of the Night,
A single tiny glimmer of light,
This is how one keeps hope alive,
This is our only weapon to fight despair.

I have a dying atmosphere about me,
Their is no will to live,
And my heart loves melancholy,
Tears adorn me like shining pearls.

A sad smile is always on my lips,
How I love Death?How I wait for it.

But just before that,
I want to donate my eyes,
My every part,if it can be used.

I was always incomplete,
And I always felt it,
If I can make others feel complete,
My heart will rest in peace.

My mind is so slow,
My heart is so soft,
A unkind word spoken,
pierces my tender heart,
A kind word spoken brings tears
of gratitude in my eyes.

A person like me is not fit to live,
The only answer to my problem is death.
O God! call me there,
Please God call me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment