Total Pageviews

Friday 9 September 2011

How did I failed in 11 th Class

First of all I took Math in Inter while I never liked the subject and was quite weak in it.Only because I was afraid of doing Animal Dissection in Zoology.Then secondly I never did most of my Math sums myself.My elder brother had studied in CMS RDSO and our Math Book was the same.He was one year ahead.I used to copy all answers from his Register.Found Trigonometry and Differentiation really difficult.Also our Father who taught us himself till 10 th thought I was grownup and could do my studies myself.I got poor marks in Math throughout getting 18 marks in final exams.I would have passed if I had done or tried to do all maths sums equations etc. myself.

Our Father went to get result and when he came home I was on the roof.My younger brother informed me that I had failed.I felt nothing then.But later on did find it highly uncomfortable facing my parents and friends.My father later on tried putting me in any other school but without success.So I joined the same school next year.I changed my subject took Biology and came First in most of the exams including Comparatives and sometimes second.Also getting highest marks in English manytimes.Students getting highest marks used to get certificates and monetary prize including person who came first.I passed 12 Th Board exams with 84.6 %,getting highest marks in Physics in whole College.

No comments:

Post a Comment