Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 October 2012

February visit of my two cousins

My 2 nd cousin from my Mother's side Suraj and his cousin Himanshu came to our home on the eve of Assembly Elections.It was Suraj's first visit after his Father's tragic demise.At night my eyes welled with tears as I lifted Himanshu from Sofa to the Bed,as I have to rearrange sofa.How this sudden grief overtook me suddenly for no obvious reason I don't know.

Next day they went to PVR Phoenix to see Agneepath  but it was closed due to elections and opened only in the evening.In the evening when we went for tickets,show timings were changed no tickets were available,so I asked Himanshu to book tickets for the next day.In the night I went to check on them if they were sleeping or want anything and I remembered that scene from "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai",where Kajol realizes the girl to be her classmate Rani Mukherjee's daughter after seeing Shahrukh on a Neelam Show on TV.

Himanshu asked me to buy a water-bottle for him.Suraj was asking for a bag and I gave him Dada's old Laptop bag.When they came both started eating all and everything Himanshu took some Chocolate Horlicks and ate it dry.It was nice having them here and we had quite a lot of fun,and I started liking Himanshu all the more for he acted so familiar and frank and had a sense of belonging as if he is close family.Also he has a lot more common sense then Suraj who is really naive to say the least.I recorded both of their interview on Ajit Mausa's tragic demise and how was Ajit as a person.

Himanshu had recently learned  to ride a Bike.He and Suraj urged me to give my Bike for riding and I asked them to just drive around the park in front.Suraj later on put Petrol switch to off unknowingly and they were perplexed when Bike wouldn't start.I went our to them and found out the matter and later they rode back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment