Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 August 2015

Boyhood in Nainital


When ever I visit Nainital I wistfully hope I had studied here as a kid. Student life is so much filled with fun and adventure here than in any Plain's city. As I walk beside the Lake towards Naina Devi Temple I see so many students walk past me or just sitting beside the Lake coming back from Schools going towards home and just stopping here to spend some time with friends. Hills are a friendlier place people really nice and Nature really nurturing you. In the morning you can see little boys on their bicycles paddling away merrily and you just hope they don't drive their bike into the lake and heave a sigh of relief when they make the turn before they go over board. And as you make journey to this little hill town or you are getting back to the hustle and bustle of Haldwani the nearest big city, there are always some students travelling too. Frankly its a joy to hear them talk,no prejudices, no bitterness and ever so friendly and laughing on simplest of jokes and sharing things and generally helpful.















 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment