Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 August 2015

From Indore to Gwalior

My younger brother booked my ticket, when I called him as I was roaming around in Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park ,where signal was weak among the rustic landscape. For the first time I travelled in A.C. second class. My co-passengers were three women ,two travelling to Agra one to Haridwar for Satsang. I was always a good listener ,and so it was a pleasure to hear them talk, gossip and discuss.

Tiny rain-drops were falling when I reached the Indore Railway Station at 2:00 p.m. ,train was late and platform was changed and then it started to drizzle too. Finally train took off, and the journey was nice and comfortable. Though I foolishly ordered railway dinner, and it was so vapid I decided never to order railway food.

No comments:

Post a Comment