Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 August 2015

From Vadodara to Indore - 12/04/2015

Frankly this was the most horrible mixer-grinder journey I ever had, worse than you experience on Bareilly-Haldwani route which is still being built. I had booked again a sleeper-bus, by my bad luck didn't get a single sleeper instead a shared one. On top of it Bus all the way swung from side to side like old man's nodding head that too it seemed t be running on worst of roads or its shockers went hay-wire. Again a curtained sleeper and no cleanliness either. At least my co-traveller turned out to be nice an employee of I.C.I.C.I. Bank. hailing from Kannauj in Madhya Pradesh. Bus was broken down of sorts ,it shook so violently from side to side as if it would split-up and fall apart. It was like as if we were ingredients of a milk shake.

It had rained all night and as we entered Indore in the morning, it was as cold and icy as a hill-station.

No comments:

Post a Comment