Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 August 2015

From Lucknow to Nainital - Nainital Express

Two guys requested me to switch seats and it proved to be a blessing. For the other seat my co-travellers was a family travelling to Champavat . At least five women and two men were going back to their ancestral home in Champavat district of Uttaranchal. Pahari people are known for their simplicity and goodness, this family was kind enough to share their lunch with me. In fact woman who was giving every body their lunch insisted that I eat since she saw I hadn't brought any tiffin with me. They got off at Pilibhit at around 3:00 a.m. from where they get conveyance to Champavat.

I got off at Bhojipura and boarded a Ranikhet Bus to Haldwani . From Haldwani boarded a Bus to Nainital.

No comments:

Post a Comment