Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2015

Jaipur to Patan,Gujarat

After a really long journey through Ajmer and this sleeper-Bus stopping at places, first at Ashoka Hotel for dinner, then pee-breaks, clean teeth-breaks and finally morning break-fast break. We finally reached Udaipur at 5:00 with our driver driving effortlessly,and as we left Rajasthan behind and entered Gujarat going towards Ahmedabad we had a route lined by crop fields and little mounds of earth, sometimes on both sides of the road. As I slid the Glass to open window of my upper sleeper ,cool winds gushed in at great speed.


Frankly I was unnerved by this big city Ahmedabad,so I further stressed myself and travelled to Patan as I had planned to visit UNESCO world heritage site Rani-ki-vav step-well located there. Mr Zaire had called me earlier urging me to bring Shri420 and Aag, he said new financial year would probably start after 10 April.

From where Bus left me I took an Auto to Geeta Mandir Bus-stand. Auto driver was from Jhansi named Balloo Gupta (Mob.No. 09624913715) .Another auto-driver stopped Ballu near a square and asked him if I would like to see a hotel, if I plan to stay. I refused as his red-shot eyes really gave me the creeps.From there I easily got a Bus to Patan.Folks I travelled with were really nice.

Bus drove slowly to its destination covering 137 Km in 5 hours. We had few Pee-breaks plus a Tea-break. An old man sitting next to me asked where I was going.He bought ticket later on saving money I think. A sadhu (Sage) travelling in the bus asked me to read his pocket note-book which had something written in Gujarati. Two nice girls got in with mannerisms of Asha Parekh. Saw a nice school boy, good-looking going through his books.Many good-looking boys throughout,one resembling Suraj,some resembling Hemu.Many enroute resembling my younger bro in a funny way.

No comments:

Post a Comment